Terms and Conditions
Limo in UAE offers pre-paid point to point ground transfers with all inclusive flat rates. Limo in UAE acts as a booking agent for third party transport providers ("Supplier"). The contract for the provision of transport service is between you and the Supplier. All Suppliers are licensed cab or private hire car companies.
Cancellations can be done by sending us an email or by calling our customer care service - +971 55 980 3760:
- If the cancellation is made within 3 -24 hours prior to the journey, then you must pay 50 % of the money.
- If the cancellation is made just 3 hours prior to a journey, then the entire money has to be paid.
Please comply with the following conditions for a cordial business experience:
The Passenger should be aware of the purchases made during the course of the journey and possess the necessary documents. Services that were not specified in the contract will be politely refused.
A direct line of communication should be made with Limo in UAE during pick-up via a telephone or mobile.
The value of the transportation is the maximum extend of liabilities that Limo in UAE will accept, all additional expenses have to be incurred by the client. A dis-satisfied customer will be able to apply for refund if he/she has followed due process.
These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you and Limo in UAE, a luxury car rental company. In order to utilise the services that are offered, you must agree to the terms and conditions that are set out below.
Limo in UAE reserves the right to alter the contents of these terms and conditions whenever there has been an update in the company policies. The updated version will be available on the site, and is the responsibility of the customer to regularly come and view the agreement if changes have been posted.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that:
- To Provide Limo in UAE with accurate, complete and truthful details.
- Your registration is personal to you. Each registration is for a single user only.
- You must not permit any other person to share use of Your ID or permit multiple users to access this website using Your ID
- You are responsible for all use of this website using Your ID and for preventing unauthorized use of Your ID.
- Prices for booking will depend upon the availability of vehicle and the season. The price is based on the distance calculated with the aid of google map. If there is a route change that deviates with the original, then the price will vary. Price change will be informed via email and phone.
- Booking can only be made 4 hours subsequent to the present time. There will be a booking delay of 12 hours when it is made between 7 PM and 7 AM.
- If we could not provide the vehicle, under any circumstances, you will be immediately informed and full amount will be refunded.
- Unconditional Delay in journey due to Traffic Block, Weather cannot be our liability and price will still be charged at the hourly rate.
For Online Payment:
These terms and conditions must be met by you before you proceed towards making an online payment.
- The user accepts that the debit/credit card information that has been provided to make the transaction is completely accurate and will not, in any case, use a debit/credit that is not his/hers nor use one that is within the purview of the law.
- The User also agrees to the fact that his/her financial or personal data used during the course of the transaction is susceptible to attack from malicious entities and that neither the company nor the payment service provider has any control over these events.
- In a scenario where the webpage of the company or the payment service provider is experiencing server related issues such as ‘slow down’ or ‘session timeout’, then the user shall, prior to carrying forward with any further payment, check whether the account has been debited or not.
By accepting these terms and conditions, the user is wilfully agreeing to the fact that he/she is engaging in the online payment service at his/her own risk.